Guys, How do I tell if a guy likes me or not?

He rarely responds to my messages, nor does he cheek them. However, he is willing to talk to me and joke around with me when we are in Drama Club, where we met. He has this very cool, mysterious demenor about him. As far as I can tell he jokes around with everyone. As time passes I have seen him slowly get more comfortable in Drama but I do not know what he really is like outside of the club, and I am not really sure how to find out. Currently, the only excuse I have to talk to him is the play we are doing, but once that is done he won't have any reason to hang out with me. I could tell him how I feel, but I have no clue if he likes me back. I fear that I am just seeing what I want to see, but then again could he just be really good at hiding his feelings for me. How will I know when is the right time to tell him that I like him?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• he'll tell you and he wants to be around you.

other than that i really don't know since i don't have the power to read everyones mind.

• Wtf thats not true - not every dude has the balls all the time - they dont usually know how the other person feels and that scares some dudes

• your probably right...

What Guys Said 3

• Try to find out what he's into and try to somehow hang out with him or with him/friends. Touch him in a socially OK place and see how he reacts

• There's never a right time. If he's not initiating contact, he doesn't like you in that capacity

• We Usually Stare At You Here And There And Maybe Shy To Talk To You Or Just love your personality I personally like girls the way they are