Hey women is this true?

Do you find it attractive when a guy looks you in the eye when he's talking with you and is confident.

• Yes
  • No leave my soul ALONE!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really because I'll look away or just around his General direction. I don't like it when people look me in the eye bc I see it as intent to challenge then I get really aggressive it.

• So you're pretty much like pokemon trainers if you make eye contact you want to do battle

• Women I have come across to tend to be really butthurt and asume the worse in every comment and sure you can do that if you like

• If I percieve the context as overtly rude and not a joke then I get a little testy.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes!!! SO much!

• It's not only more respectful but it shows your not just interested in her body alone but also what she has to say all people in general love when someone listens especially when its done sincerely by indicating that you are engaged in the conversation do this by looking them in the eyes not all creepy but letting them know you are listening and by commenting where appropriate

• Yes I love it, no avoiding my eyes because it's disrespectful

• Not really.

• yes. typically the guy will looks more manly and easy to approach.

• I assume a guy is unconfident if he doesn't look me in the eye while speaking or he simply doesn't like me. Eye contact as long as it's gentle is a good thing:)

• I don't mean stare in their eyes but glance at her.. Have a look while she looks away.. girls find it hot

• yes, if he doesn't then I think something is wrong or he doesn't like me

• Yeah, it's attractive

What Guys Said 3

• Wow, and I always thought they wanted me to stare down their shirt.

• Yes they like that. Another trick is to look into their mouth. it turns them on.

• If ure a shy girl... then i doubt it