I get very few likes on instagram, what gives?

I would show my instagram pics, but dont know how to insert the Link on my phone apparently...

so i take my pics at good angles and edit them really well and use hashtags like l4l#f4f#hot#summer#beach#cool#instagood#instacool#pretty#selfie# etc etc...

even if i post a sinle selfie i only get about 15 likes max...

And yes i do have a life its Just i think i post amazing pics of my art work and to express That or like to see it be admired.

Most Helpful Girl

• likes you get online don't determine your value as a human being so don't let it drive you crazy! and trust me the amount of likes you get has nothing to do with your social life or the way you look, try to pic a theme and, if possible, improve the quality of pictures that you post - don't use the filters on IG itself, that's just lame, try professional apps like afterlight instead and yeah, try to get more followers (like shoutouts or follow for follow?) so more people are going to see your pictures ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Wow first world problems

• Just not enough people seeing them I guess.

• that situation is about your social life. Even many ugly people get likes more than you coz their life are looks good and rich.

• maybe showing the pics would help huh?

• do you know how many likes i get for my pics online

What Girls Said 5

• Well various things you don't have a large enough friend base and aren't well known. Just not enough people seeing them that you may post at inconvenient times. People don't think you're that attractive and as in love with you as you may think. There's a lot of you kids obsessed with the idea of Internet fame that you're also competing with. Too many damn hashtags most of them I don't even know what for. but have an actual life instead of being concerned with all the freakishly weird people of the Internet. People love brains more.

• I do have a life its Just i think i post really amazing pic or my art work and i get vert little likes, i like to express That somwere were i Can be admired...

• Well it's a cruel world some days luv.

• depends on how many followers you have, like i dont have many, and i get about the same as you. it doesn't really bother me, but in my experience, as long as your pics look natural, easy on the eyes, doesn't make fun of anyone, and doesn't have more than 3-4 hashtags, its ok. if they still dont "like" your pic, then boo to them.

• Try maybe getting more followers? The number of likes doesn't really matter.

• Life isn't about likes

• It means that your instagram profile is not that popular.