Do I look old enough?

So I've been getting signs of attraction from a couple of older women (probably 4 or 2yrs older) in my college and I wonder if I finally started to look older I took older women off my radar because I looked really young... Do I still look young or is it just a fluke

• You still look young
  • You don't look young

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You don't look like you're less than eighteen years.

But regardless, if I were you I'd lap up the attention rather than question it.

• I felt like I still looked like a fetus :/

• Only a fetus and a frog will ever look like the ugliness of a fetus. Actually no... frogs are prettier.

Go look in a mirror, and ask yourself why you think you look younger than you are. Then think up reasons why the answer to that is wrong.

• This is me when I was a junior I still feel like I look like a highschooler http://imgur.com/XdrKUkX

• You do look your age, you do not have to worry about nothing.

• You look like your age

• I'm 21 and everyone thinks I look 16

• But it's good for women and bad for guys you wouldn't want to be seen witha child

• Personally I hate it, I wish I looked at least 19/20. People either don't believe me when I tell them my age or they just look really shocked.

What Guys Said 5

• You look your age lol, run of the mill college student, if they show attraction it's simply because they think you're good looking not necessarily because you look older.

• You look young to me but good looking. I don't think you'll really change until 21 which is coming up soon anyway.

• You look about your age.

• you look 20 id say

• You look just about the right age of common predators.

• Thank you ☺️ ❤️ You