I decided to marry a job less girl?

Because i have seen many questions about who should pay so if i marry a jobless girl then she won't play any drama and i dont think about that why she won't pay like that and freely pay for her and treats like a princes and she will cook for me that so cute so we can make a happy family.

What do you think?
I mean
I don't have to worry about things like why she don't pay for me and why she don't make sandwich for me

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should marry someone jobless because you think it's convenient to not have to worry about those thing. So are you also then going to forbid this jobless girl to get a job if this is something she wants to do

Why not instead have a mature talk about these matters instead of forcing yourself to marry someone jobless? If you are unable to be adult enough to have that conversation with your potentially future wife then I'm not sure you are mature enough to get married to begin with.

What Girls Said 4

• If you marry a woman for anything other than love then you're not doing yourself a favor.

It seems you just want a pretty doll to give you sex, depend on you, and treat you like the center of her universe.

• No... we will go very where as a couple and no I am not going to use her as sex because I will treat her like a princes by hoping the car door and so... and pays for all the dates

• No I didn't find the girl but hunting for a girl who don't use me for money

• I want to be a gently man at the same time I wqant a girl who think fair

• i don't get it... do you mean that you wanna marry a jobless girl and treat her like a princess but she has to cook for you?

• Is clocking and helping your partner won't make you degrading

• What exactly is your point here?

• I mean

• What do you think?

• If she has no job then I can happily pay for without thinking about fairness (she don't pay)

• Trolling...

Marry a jobless girl in a year you'll end up with a jobless girl who doesn't want to do anything for you she will probably let herself go and good luck with getting decent sex! (:

• No, if she is jobless then i can pay for her pridely but if she don't pay even she has job I think it is selfish

What Guys Said 1

• You should marry someone because you love them and want to spend the rest of your life with them, not because they do or don't have a job :D