Girls, is it weird if a guy shaves down there?

i feel really weird doing it but right now you can barely even see my stuff so i want to shave it so its visable. Is it a weird thing for a guy to do though or a turn off?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it your first time sharing your down there with someone?

• no def not, I'm just tired of it looking small because you can't really see it

• i am

• Then do it by all means.
      You do know that technique is 100% of the job, not size

You just have to listen to your instincts while they listen to her behavior that says what she needs without words (it's mostly just body language). Unless she is shouting at you to stop...

What Girls Said 15

• I think it will vary from girl to girl, but unless you're intending to shave everything off i don't think any girl would really care. I think for some it may even be a considerate move for her when she's down there.

• Don't shave it all off or you'll look like a small child or like someone who is creepily obsessed with his body. Trim it so if she's going down on you she's not swallowing hair. In my opinion guys who are trimmed up feel like they look bigger. Do whatever makes you feel confident!!

• Trim it, don't shave it. For me a big bush is way more of a turn off than a trimmed one.

• Nah i don't think it's weird at all. It's ur body!

• No it's not weird

• A lot of guys do! Personally, I don't care. As long as its not prickly all the time..

• i prefer it not to be completely shaved, but trimmed if ya know

• Not weird at all! I prefer a guy who shaves :)

• No it isn't.

• I prefer manscaping on my guy. It makes it easier to do things orally if it gets to that point.

• Its not weird at all. In fact, we dont like bush lol.

• Its your bits down their, do what you want with it.

• Not weird at all. Looks and feels more attractive and less hair to worry about during oral. But just trimmimg is fine.

• Not weird at all! Some people like "down there" shaved and that's your personal preference!

• No! I appreciate it I hate getting hair in my mouth and we do it for you guys so when you do it for us it's appreciated by some at least it's like how some guys like shaved and waxed girls some don't. Just depends on personal taste