Why don't females approach me?

I just feel so sad inside my heart. No female acknowledges me or likes me. Why was I born? It is late spring time and females are dressing more provocative. No female wants nothing to do with my existence and its having me questioning my life. Euthanasia should be legalized for Autistic Guys like me who doesn't understand the dating scene and social rules. I can't approach women because of Autism. I am doomed I want lethal injection sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, potassium chloride injected in my heart. I cry when I see these big Booty's, love handles, big breasts walking past me. I'm sad

Stop lying females it is all about looks. Not about confidence because if you ugly it doesn't matter. I have Autism and can't communicate with women

Most Helpful Girl

• Please please please do not feel like this. You are gorgeous.. Truth is girls find it awkward to approach guys whether they have autism or not... They can't tell just by looking at you this is you overthinking... try a new approach, download apps where you can talk online, progress to texting and meet up slowly this way!! My brother also has autism and has been through all of this!! I know how you feel I was there when he was upset about it... He's now engaged with a baby on the way! Do NOT feel different because of your autism.. Talking to someone online gives you the power to chose a girl and gradually open up with her! This way there is less pressure!

What Girls Said 7

• I promise it's not you! We girls don't approach guys, we just don't! The common thought between ladies is that "if he is interested in me he will make a move, if he doesn't I'm not going to make a move because it will come off as clingy or desperate". All you need are some lessons in confidence! Maybe take a class on how to ask women out? There's so much hope and joy to be had for you in this world!! My senior year in high school a boy with severe autism got up the courage to ask me to prom and I said "yes!" because he was very sweet and very confident when he asked😊 chin up!! Life is beautiful❤️

• are u an asperger? i know life is not easy for u but u need to work on yourself, join psychologist and take courses how to behave and how to approach people.. none of us has it easy, even non autistic guys have problems as u and they dont complain, just work on it and learn several approaches... dont wait that girls would come and jump on you right away...
    yeah and i worled with some aspies and they have tendency to blame all peoplem around for their disability, instead of accepting help and join supporting groups..

• u see? instead of constructive discussion and tryin find some solution u just vote down, completeley not able to comunicate and accept any other opinion..

• There's a dating site targeted toward autistic people. Maybe you could think about starting there.

• You are not emotionally intuned with them. First, stop with the sadness. You should get a friend to help you out.

• Because you don't approach them.

• Most girls want guys to approach them

• Because you are bitter, whining and propably depressed. Why would any wonan want to date a guy that is super negative

Also you are gross and objectifying:
    "It is late spring time and females are dressing more provocative. I cry when I see these big Booty's, love handles, big breasts walking past me. "

• You are judgmental and I have Autism can't help it.

• Don't mix Hitler with this. We aren't executing you guys. You just can't compare these things.

We girls are not obligated to date all guys. We have a choice and we take it. Naturally girls want a good partner. It is selfish you to think that girls dhould want to date and approach you, even though you have negative perspective on life and are rude towards girls.

Talk to psychologist because you are depressed. And stop blaming girls for your misfortunes.

• I am not rude to girls and I don't even talk to you females because y'all practice Hitler against me and denied me all the time. I didn't say females was obligated to date me. All you females the same so I don't waste my time especially black women. Y'all meant thugs and pretty boys bye. You a re rude to me with your opinion saying I'm bitter and rude. So judgmental and superficial. You haven't lived my life

What Guys Said 7

• Calm down dude... being autistic doesb't mean u r doomed... relax : -)

by the way, r u a MK fan? Noticed "Baraka" in yer nickname basically...: -)

• Yeah, being short does.

• @kingofaesthetics ever seen da vid with a guy who's ONLY 5'2" and he gets chicks? he's much shorter than 5'6" basically... and still he does... wot else do u want 2 b convinved? o_O

• My roommate had autism and he approached his current girlfriend...

• many girls dislike Autistic and they thinks autistic is a sociopath... sad.

• Because most girls are stubbornly passive.

• Because you're not attractive.

• I agree you are right. I am not physically attractive and it is all about looks anyways. It doesn't matter how much weight I lose because its all about the face. I need plastic surgery.

• What's your height?

• Females don't approach anyone so it's not just you

• If they don't like you then they don't approach you so if you like then you approach.
    If they have no confident, if they are less confident people don't worry you are confident go they never changed because that is called pussy.