Do you think she know it's a date?

I asked a girl that has been flirting with me to go hiking. I don't know if she is just friendly or what. Anyway she agreed to go and gave me her number. Do you think she knows it's a date? It is just me and her going.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's flirting she's probably hoping it's just you and her! You have her number! Text her... Girls love it when you're honest... Ask if she wants to do something else after hiking or if she has plans, then ask whether it's just you too!

• It was just us two. However I just wasn't getting the vibe she was into it. We didn't hold hands or anything just talked. I did learn a lot about her and I am now attracted to her more. However, I don't think she was into. I don't know what to think.

What Girls Said 2

• obviously she does. if you guys have been flirting then she knows that you're upto something and you want to take things further.

• It was just us two. However I just wasn't getting the vibe she was into it. We didn't hold hands or anything just talked. I did learn a lot about her and I am now attracted to her more. However, I don't think she was into. I don't know what to think. I don't know if she knows I was into her or not.

• i think you should ask her to hangout with you more or maybe give a hint that you're interested in her. tell her that you had an amazing time and you would love to hangout again soon.

• Just dont whip it out in the forest man, cause you know what they say... No one will hear you scream. just kidding just tell her man.

What Guys Said 1

• If she was flirtin u... then i suppose she knows basically!