Is this a rebound or did she cheat?

We were together for 2 years

she started an argument over facebook for nothing and she was like its over your dumped I was like give me a good enough reason why your breaking up with me yeah and found out a week later she's already with someone

. I got dumped on facebook by a girlfriend at the end of 2013 like the last week of November and she jumps straight into another relationship a week later the first week of December I only found out by going on my dads facebook because she blocked me.

This has been on my mind for a while I ended up looking for information and people have told me its a rebound and other have said it was both.

What Girls Said 1

• Its possible she was cheating on you andthats ybshe broke up with u... OR she just moved in super fast... there's no way of knowing for sure...
    But don't worry about it, if she moved on that fast you should too... don't waste your time wondering about it, u deserve to be happy too :)

What Guys Said 1

• For how long you've been together?