Date: walking with a girl?

So I'm meeting this girl I work with today at a nice local park type thing. We are just going to walk and talk. I'm kind of nervous though and worried it may be awkward. We like eachother and I plan on telling her that I think she's lovely and such but eventually I feel it's going to be odd. Anyone ever done this or any takes?

Well we didn't go for the walk. I guess she was busy. She told me last night that she might be busy and that she would let me know. She didn't let me know though, so I dunno. I know she likes me at least a little so... I don't know. I think she wants me to take her out but I don't like doing dinner dates because I get nervous and lose my appetite.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey go for it... All else fails just say to lost your appetite... If she push the issue just say to be honest I didn't come to eat I came to get to know you better dinners just a plus. Its the truth and sounds good.

What Girls Said 1

• It is not going to be odd. You should tell her, otherwise how will you know whether she feels anything for you?

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone who ever took the plunge and told someone how they feels has felt like this. It is best to have it out in the open your feelings.

• Honestly, in my rule book, I'm never the first to talk about these feelings and such.. I let the girl take the lead on that one... It has fucked me over in the past. But maybe this girl really is "lovely".

• The walking date is a good date. You don't have to look right at the other -person