Is a fifteen year old girl too young for a twenty year old guy? I like him but thought he is too old for me... is he too old?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yes! Way too young!

• Totally illegal if you do anything sexual with him but if you are just dating him and not having sex then it's okay.

• I wouldn't do anything sexual at this age..
      And yeah... just dating.. I'm still thinking whether I should date him.. Thanks anyway.

• Okay.. I will.. Thanks alot! 😊

• You're welcome! 😊

• yea that make him looks like a child molester. do cause trouble in both families

• Let's not put this topic in a sexual way..
      But would dating a 20 year old guy still be too old for a 15 year old girl?

• No. Age doesn't matter. I mean, this is just a matter of 5 years. Why do you even worry?

• Thanks alot!
      The first time I met him; I liked him.
      But I kept thinking that I am too young to date a twenty year old guy.. Although it is only a matter of five year difference.. But as I got to know him more and more, I fell in love and now I think that age doesn't matter. Because, he is the best guy in the world to me; now I don't care about age..

It's not like I going to do anything sexual with him.

• Exactly. If your thoughts are alike and if you like each other, then no worries at all 😊 Think about this.. When you turn 45, he'll be 50. We bother too much about age now. After few years, we hardly notice it 😊

• Yep... true!
      Thanks alot! 😊

• it depends if you care about what's legal and stuff but from a moral standpoint i wouldn't say there's anything wrong

• lol i read the answers here and i couldn't but laugh at all the law-abiding citizens haha

• More like I want to date him..
      Hahaha.. okay thanks! 😊

• i know you want to date him, but i mean if he feels the same way and his dad isn't a cop or something lol.

• My country, state, that's illegal

• Over here.. 16 years of age and above and we can do sexual stuff.. but I don't intend to tho.

• Well the age of consent is 16 there right? Just wait a few months and it should be fine

• Yep..16.
      But I don't intend to have sex at this age.
      But... thank you for your answer. 😊

• I didn't mean to imply that it was just sexual

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, leave this guy alone, before he ends up in prison and gets raped for being classified as a child molester.

• My boyfriend is 20 I love him to death just try not to do anything sexual you could get him in big trouble at least wait until ur 16 to do anything sexual.

• Thanks alot! I love him so crazy much too..
      I would not do anything sexual... just feel like dating him but he seems too old..

• He is not to old... DO what your heart wants

• Too old. Stahp.

• If you like him, stay, but don't do anything sexual because you could probaly get in a lot of trouble. :) wish you luck x

• Thank you..
      I love him a lot.. He means the world to me..
      Nah. I wouldn't do anything sexual at this age
      Thanks a lot lily. 😊

• No problem :)

• Well because you're still at a school age and he's already at university age it is a bit risky, I'm sure if you wait for a bit though the age difference won't matter

• Thanks alot!
      The first time I met him; I liked him.

• He is too old. He has reached adulthood while you're still a teenager.