Would you want to know if your significant other is hanging out with another guy/girl?

I'm not saying you can't have friends of both sexes. Telling someone they can't is not okay. But wouldn't you tell your s/o if you were hanging out with another guy or girl? Isn't that fair and respectful of the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell my boyfriend who I am hanging out with regardless of the sex because I like to tell him about my day..

What Guys Said 4

• No, she is an independent adult, I don't have to know where she is or who she's with every second of every day.

• So you wouldn't mind if she was hanging out with some other guys and didn't tell you? Just curious.

• Nope. Just like I wouldn't expect to have to tell her every time I went to hang out with my female friends.

• no... she's a mature adult... so none of my business basically ^_^

• Oh okay. So you're okay with her hanging out with other guys? What if she doesn't mention it? Just curious.

• np again... there r worse things in this planet than this... trust me ;-)

• Yea, I'm not really the jealous type of boyfriend but if my girlfriend was hanging with another I would want her to tell me who it is, same thing with me, if I'm gonna workout with a female friend I will tell her who the girl is

• We have total trust in each other, our rules are you can look, but not touch... simple as that!

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't really care. But I guess it would be nice to know.

• Yea, i would think that it isn't fair to not know. She should let you know if she is seeing someone. Not sneaking around behind your back.

• I don't really care about that kinda stuff, tbh. My relationship is in a brilliant place right now; so I feel secure enough to trust him with whomever he chooses to spend his time with. We chill with all our friends together in a big group anyway, so we're all acquainted.

• One on one YES. In a group of friends then no. I'd hope he'd invite me to hang out though lol

• Yes i would, it's not fair i would want to know that as well