Why do men like sex more than women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they get what they want and we don't. They get off and then roll over and ignore us. It's hard to love sex as much when we never get to orgasm because guys don't care if we do or not. As long as they get theirs that's all that matters. It sucks to get into it and then be left wanting to finish and having to just go to sleep like that. It sucks. 7/8 guys I've been with have been like that so don't just say it was one bad experience. My friends have had the same experience too. It's not very fair.

What Girls Said 2

• I know plenty of women who like sex more than their boyfriends.

I'm sure, biologically speaking, men have more testosterone which is responsible for making you horny.

But it really comes down to the individual. Regardless of gender, you like what you like!

• I think it probably feels better for them.

What Guys Said 12

• Because they don't have to bear babies in uterus.

• coz of higher sex drive basicaly

• Men admit to liking sex more than women.

Women are more reluctant to reveal their perverse nature since they have to carry the burden of pregnancy if they're not careful.

Not to mention the culture of 'slut shaming'

• 0|0
  • We have a way higher sex drive, and we don't get pregnant.

Women don't have as much desire and have way more risk. Hence, they are not quite as sexual.

• Do they

I have been with, and known plenty of women who really like sex

• Men have 17 times the testosterone that women do. Testosterone is the main chemical that influences sex drive.

• I would say because men are different than women, but that seems so obvious...

• Our balls just take over control

• they don't, it's a stereotype.

• because are hormones are different

• I think it's the other way around nowadays... at least they are equally horny :)