Why would a girl never initiate meeting up or texting?

I have been out with a girl and we're still at the early stages of the relationship. I always initiate the texts and when to meet up and generally she always will meet me. She was off work a few days this week and I told her by text if she wanted to meet up one of the evenings and she said we could. I told her also to let me know. However she didn't text me to say she wanted, however when I texted her to say it was a nice evening, does she fancy a walk she agreed and we meet up and she wasn't in a rush. Why would that be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's worried about bothering you or coming off as clingy? I know I have a huge fear if inconveniencing people

What Girls Said 2

• because she is afraid of rejection, or simply because u r a guy. We will wanna leave you mixed up. And would never ask for a first date because thats the way society set things i guess. U r the guy so she expect u to make the first step.

• She isn't that into you?

What Guys Said 1

• if a girl doesn't... i'm afraid she's not interested at all :-/