Would you prefer to go out with someone who has a similar personality and views with you or someone who has a complete opposite personality and views?

There's no either/or you have to choose an extreme...

• The same as you
  • Different to you

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want a copy of me, I like differences, it make the relationship more entertaining and less boring, however there are a few things that I want her to be similar with me in, for example the religion, I'm Muslim and I would like to have a relationship with a Muslim girl too.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe a mixture of the two, you don't want a doormat but you don't want someone who is totally argumentative either.

• You have less chances of stepping on a landmine on familiar ground.

• If she had the same personality, what would we talk about? I wouldn't say she should have the exact opposite personalty, but certainly a little different than mine.

• I would want the same. Someone with complete opposite views would be horrible

• me and my fiancee have a lot of the similar views and a lot of diffrences its like an even mix which makes us such a good match

• I voted B but I'd like similar views and different personalities.

• Similar person, I don't really feel like I want to be challenged or anything.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd prefer an even mix tbh but if I had to choose I'd pick us seeing eye to eye. If we were complete opposites then that would be horrible. 😬

• Prefer someone with similar views. Less complications ^^

• opposite, I like challenges :)

• Opposites attract right

• Well if I go out with someone like myself , I would find that to be boring. Because it would be like talking to myself. I want someone who has a different personality.

• some similar to me it would be much easier and can have a better relationship.