Why aren't this approaching me? Why they reject me after?

I am very open, friendly , romantic and sensitive but guys I like never go on me. And I don't have very high standards.. I mean, or course I like especially some things at a guy, but I don't ask for them. If they have those things, ok, if they don't, that's OK either.
Sometimes I take the first step, I am not that kind of arrogant cold hearted. bitch to especially wait for boys to call me or write first. Then boys take me as "easy" and whore just for being clingy and sometimes emotional.
How can I be myself and have guys I like approach / like me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so you're very pretty, which might intimidate a lot of guys. They might simply assume you are not interested.

So if you are attracted to a guy, you need to signal it somehow. Hold eye contact a little longer and smile at him. Show him you're interested.

I can appreciate that if you take all the initiative, guys might take you for granted.

I think you can find great guys, because you seem awesome.

What Guys Said 6

• It is a difficult time for young people just continue to be yourself and soon you will meet a nice boy who respects you for who you are.

• Raise your standards.. Believe it or not real guys love a girl with standards it makes us feel like we really did something

• well, romantic and sensitive aren't really the things that guys go for. "sexy" tends to be the more favored approach.

• I want him to like me for my moral attributes not for my sexy acting or body. All guys I liked, I liked them for what was in their head, didn't gave a shit on looks so..

• At your age, they are :-/

• Anyway, you can believe whatever you want, but... the proof is in the pudding. You wouldn't be here asking about it if your assumptions about the male psyche were correct.

• You are *stunning*... and nothing hurts like being rejected by a beautiful girl. They're just scared.

• I think those guys are stupid and not looking for a serious relationship.. be patient and the right guy will come eventually.. 😊

• YOU ARE PROBABLY GIVING OUT BAD VIBES.

• Like what?

• Give an example of what you call bad vibes

• IUNNO...

MAYBE YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE WRONG WAY AND YOU DON'T REALIZE IT. OR MAYBE YOUR TOO ATTRACTIVE THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AS INTIMIDATING...

OR IT COULD BE ONE TRAIT ABOUT YOURSELF THAT PEOPLE FIND UNBEARABLE.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time