What do I do about this girl?

I've just started dating this girl and she says that she still loves her ex but knows that she wants be with me, she dated him for 3 years before they broke up, and we only just started dating, should I continue with the relationship knowing that she still loves her ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope end it now or you will end up hurt guarntee it if she was over him at all she wouldn't have told you that. mOvE oN

• I asked her if she still loved him and she said that she still had love for him.

• Yah I recommend moving on.

• But we've only been dating for a couple of days. Should I really end it so soon?

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her that you need her to get her feelings straight. You are as important as she is, don't place her feelings above your own. If she feels confused, give her space and time to think. But if she thinks too long, then know that there is someone out there who won't even need a fraction of that time to decide if you're worth their while.

• She said that she wanted to be with me and that I was "the one for her", but she still needed time to get over her ex.

• You should be with a girl who is absolutely sure that she wants you and only you. If she loves her ex then she isn't fully invested in your relationship. I personally would end it.

• We've only been dating for a few days, do you think I should break it off so soon?

• Personally I would. It's only been a few days and you seem to already have doubts.

What Guys Said 2

• better not insist if she still loves her X... give her some break basically :-)

• No she needs more time to get over him other wise she'll end up hurting you