Why don't girls notice me?

I would love to date a girl. I am not the kind of guy that cheats and I am a good person but girls never notice me. What can I do to get girls to notice me. Why

Please no mean comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling women and girls are shallow.

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to them and make them notice you!

• That is often easier said than done but I know what your saying.

What Guys Said 8

• You're not BOLD enough, or you're boring I'm guessing.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• It is probably that I am not hot enough.

• Quick question "What sets you apart from the average white guy?" ^_^

Depending on how you answer that, you might have your answer. Since you have the give/have a reason for the GIRLS to notice you man ^_^. Then again that guys for everybody in general LOL

• you have to*

that goes for everybody in*

• Im hardly an expert, but it seems to me that your problem is that you're waiting for them to notice you.
    NOBODY is going to notice you if you just sit to the side and wait for them, get up and go talk to them.
    Talking to girls ain't hard. Moving past that point is, but talking to them ain't, and that's the first step to moving forward.

• You have to understand that as a guy it is up to you to take the initiative. Women aren't gonna "notice" you and hit on you, except in extremely rare cases.

I think you could learn a lot from this website:

http://thematinggrounds.com/new-start-here/

• Just keep being yourself and eventually you will meet someone who you have a connection with.

• guess u didn't got lucky yet basically 8)

• Because you are a good guy. Don't be a good guy. Don't be a bad guy but don't be a good guy. Be a guy that can be bad or can be good and switch it up and play mind games.

• Do you lift, have style, etc?

Night and day difference for me when I became aesthetic.

• Good point maybe I need to get abs and muscles?

• Is a lie, for the 7 +girls any way

• I always knew it was a lie and never believed any girl that said looks don't matter to her.

• Stand out more. Be loud. Make yourself noticeable