Should I keep asking or drop it?

I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now. And he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. I even made the first move and asked him does he want to be my boyfriend and he says I don't know.. Should I keep trying or should I just drop it? He said one time to me why does the title matter so much to you? But I felt as though I've Been dating him for quite some time and have sex with him so I thought I should be his girlfriend lol since he told me he doesn't think we are friends with benefits lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he is not willing to commit and call you his girlfriend at this point it's time to move on and find someone who will. To me, if a guy isn't willing to make that commitment after 7 months of dating it means he's not serious about you and, even if it is more than just friends with benefits , he's still got his eyes open for something better or more exciting to come along and doesn't want to be officially tied down.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah... although wot if he wants neither friends with benefits .. NOR girlfriend. bf? 8)

• If he's not willing to make it official he isn't serious. You can keep being used for sex or you can move on to someone better. In my experience, not making things official is so the other person can be with multiple people and no one knows.

• Lol a 7 month "date". What a joke.

So why does the title matter to you? What the different?

• If I were in your situation, I would drop HIM. Do you really want to be with a guy who isn't proud to call you his girlfriend, even after seven months?

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...ks26dF1r2pmeoo1_500.jpg

• it's up to you

What Girls Said 3

• You should just drop it!

• I think you should just drop it and move on. If he wanted to have you as his girlfriend he would have made his move by now. If it feels forced, then it probably isn't right.

• Yah he's using you.