Are black girls the only ones that actually like us (white guys)?

I always see girls (especially white girls) making videos or saying stuff like "I like Asian guys" "I love black guys" "Latino guys are cute" or "Do white girls love Asian guys?" "Why do white girls prefer black guys?" etc etc.

Funny thing though.. I don't see white girls, Asian girls or latina girls saying stuff like this about white guys or making video about it. The only ones that seen to do that are black girls (and I'm really grateful for that, it makes me feel a bit better I guess). Anyway, I'm curious, why? Are black girls the only ones that are really into white guys (in love with white guys)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian girls like white guys too. Also, I'm Black/Hispanic and I do tend to date white guys, but I don't "love" white guys. I will date any race. It's not about the color of your skin to me. The only reason why I am so much more inclined to date a guy that is white is because I don't see many races of color in my neighborhood. I like white guys, but they are no more special than any other race to me, a black girl.

Trust me, white guys have it good enough. Honestly, I get really annoyed (no offense) when a white guy complains about their race or other races not liking them and going for black guys or whatever. You will never run out of a supply of girls because your race is still the "top dog" when it comes to attractiveness.

• That is not true. White guys barely even get white girls nowadays and you tell me we have it good? Yeah sure... maybe if you are one of those rich white guys from HOLLYWOOD then yeah.. you have it good, but most of us don't have it good with girls at all.

• I have to agree, if you only give one race a chance you can miss something real and rare to find. Your soulmate

What Girls Said 7

• its not that we are the only ones, the media and society often discredits black women, so we have recently taken it upon our selves to make videos and post in social media to deter the accusations that we only date black men. Everyone regardless of race has a preference. Black girl are the only ones who have to do this because society and media disrespects us by far the most -more than any other race, in my opinion.

• I'm not black, and I like white guys.

• Then explain to me why girls from other races (except black) never say they like white guys on social media or in public? Why can black girls be so opened about loving white guys, but other races can't?

• Yes they do prefer black guys over white guys. Why d you think most kids with a white mother are mixed? Not white. I'm done here...

• Good for you, do what makes you happy

• I'm sure you can find other races to like you.

• Back when I was single, I was primarily pursued by white men so I wasn't chasing them down or anything lol. I ended up marrying my husband, who is white, and I was the second black girl he had been with. I think for some people its preference but there are a lot of black women who are interested in other races.

• Again enough of this go away.

• You sound annoying af. Maybe that's why girls from other races don't want to date you.

Maybe it's just your personality and not your race. It's deifinitley not about race/ethnicity to me.
    Girls from races other than black or white (I'm assuming you mean brown or Asian) are usually from more conservative backgrounds and don't openly talk about how much they "love" a certain type of man.

how many videos by girls have you found that talk about them loving Hispanic, black, Arab, indo-Aryan (pak/indian) or Mongolian races? It's not just white guys who are subjected to this So-called injusticed.

• I know a couple they're usually the ones who wish they were white girls

What Guys Said 1

• yes dude... how many times will u ask? :-|