Girls, How do I let her know I really liked her?

Me and this girl talk on and off and were really good friends and I found out that she Used to like me and I still have had feelings for her for about a year and a half, I want to tell her this but I don't want to ruin our friendship at all I'm scared for rejection from her and I just need help to tell her that I like her a lot.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her, I'm sure it'll be fine!

What Girls Said 7

• Its really not true that confession will ruin your friendship. If they are really your friend before you confess than it won't change anything. So you really have nothing to lose. If you dont confess you may lose your chance

• Take the chance, it might turn into something good. And if she's a good friend, it might be awkward for a little but she wouldn't let it ruin your friendship.

• Don't be scared of being rejected. Just come up to her in a nice & cool friendly way and just let her know that you really like her and would like to take her out on a date. I'm sure everything will be fine.

• Chances are, she still has some embers of what used to be a flame for you. If you work on it, you will resume the fire.

• Tell her the truth. Straight up truth. Say something like: "Hey listen. I really really like you." It may not seem like it but, it is simple.

• Just kiss her and see how she reacts.

• tell her, go for it! if she used to like you it's probably not really a real friendship anyway