Who would you rather go out with?

Who woulr you rather go out with?
10 out of 10 guy/girl
extremely attractive, your dream girl/guy..
doesn't cheat, but has shitty personality, really dumb, arrogant, always try to win, aggresive, unskilled.

Physically very unattractive guy/girl
Has the best personality, thoughtful, respectful, nice, highly skilled, intelligent.

• The hot one
  • The ugly one

Most Helpful Girl

• looks are what attract you, but personality and intelligence are what keep you.

What Girls Said 4

• The ugly one. I just wouldn't be able to stand the ugly personality.

• Can I go with that cat?

• I'd probaly take the cat

• None, I wouldn't date a hot guy who has a shitty personality. But honestly I can't date a guy who I'm not attracted to either. Looks does play huge factor as much as personality.

• Unless, the guy has money. I know filthy rich guys who can get any girl.

• not true, not all girls are like that. saying that all girls date rich guys for money is the same as saying that all men are cheating douchebags that only use women

What Guys Said 10

• 10 out of 10 guy/girl
    doesn't cheat, but has shitty personality, really dumb, arrogant, always try to win, aggresive, unskilled. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I would rather go out with the hot one.

There is always the possibility for sex and that's really all I care about. I can dump her as soon as we have sex.

• I'd say neither I need both components for a perfect relationship.
    While I value personality a lot, physical attraction is always needed.

• I'd fuck the hot one and be best friends with the ugly one

• None. The ugly one sounds better, but she's ugly, I couldn't be with someone I feel not physical attraction. Looks aren't what matters the most, but still matter.

• Had you said option B was average looking, I'd choose B in a heartbeat. But since you said be was UGLY, i chose A

• Neither one would work because who would want to be with someone who is good looking to them but on the inside is a horrible person. On the other hand who would want to be with someone who is good on the inside if they can not stand how the person looks

• Personality is important but it's not going to help someone "physically very unattractive" I'm sorry this is true for both men and women. Women say they won't care but they want a guy that looks good too it's only human.

• I guess the guys voting the hot one just want to fuck her then throw her in the ditch

• I can always look at beautiful women but who wants to be with a bitch