I want you... just not right now?

How often do Men date a woman, realize they have/could have strong feelings for her, then pull away or break up with her, because they aren't ready for that kind of commitment yet? Basically, they want her, she is possibly "the one" but they don't want her right now because they have more "wild oats to sow" or because they are scared of losing their freedom or getting hurt, how often does this happen?

• Happens Often
  • Doesn't Happen Often
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol this has never happened to me and I doubt it ever will.

What Guys Said 2

• If i found my perfect girl there is no way i would not do something about it and risk her finding someone else

• LOL no, never.
    In fact it was quite the oposite.
    We were both 25 and she 'still felt too young to marry' so now she ended up with some islamic idiot who beats her.
    Not my problem.

What Girls Said 2

• I think a guy saying that happens pretty regularly, but it's more for him to be able to keep girls in reserve or to string them along. If you don't have the same goals in the relationship, the he's not right for you. Save yourself the angst and move on.

• i think that even if they do this, it's quite justified. i dont believe they should be pressured into something. it's quite understandable and yeah it's terrifying to put ur heart out there.