Why I attract only guys I dont like?

I am hispanic girl, i have light skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair...
I like guys with light hair and light eyes... But i recieve a lot of attention from latino type of guys, with black hair and eyes, i am not attracted to them AT ALL, but it seems they like me... and it kinda piss me off...
Why do u think this happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to change up your style

• "A good clean girl", guys r more piggy and messy than girls... From my expiriance...
      Anyway, i like mature MEN, twice older than me, not a little kids, so keep ur advice for urself "clean kid"

• Haha you wanted advice and I gave it now grow up and find a guy:D

What Guys Said 4

• What kind of guys do you like exactly? I think it's only natural that latinos likes hispanic girls.

• My best friend had this problem.

• just talk to the guys you like :) ;)

• Simple ! you want to make love with them. best of luck

What Girls Said 4

• I attract guys that I do like, but I can never seem to get with them. LoL. I don't know why it's happening, but it could just be the environment.

• Same here. I get guys that I'm not attracted to but who have charming beautiful personalities. It's like my pheromones are sending out signals to ONLY attract fat or men that I consider to be really unattractive...

What the deuce?

• Thats really makes my mood low and makes my self esteem low

• It doesn't to me. Don't worry about it. Put yourself out there on dating websites and you'll get plenty of hits which you can choose from--hopefully some are the ones you like.

• I feel you girl. I have the same problem but then other way around haha. Go to a place with lots of white guys. Works for me everytime.

• I live in european country, but it doesn't solve my problem...

• Same. I'm also European. Go to the Netherlands. Enough white guys with blonde hair here.

• I have the same problem, but the other way around. I'm more attracted to Asians like Hispanic/Mexicans and Filipino, but the guys that I usually attract are white and others...