Should I do something?

I've been out with this guy twice in the past week. When we go out we go out for a few hours and he's usually the one to suggest staying out longer. We have a good time and have a lot in common so therthere's never a lack of conversation. He meesages me all the time. He's kind of flirty, like some playful jokes/teasing. But so far there's been no move for anything more... no kiss or anything.

I dont know if i should do something or just wait... maybe he's just taking things slow?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you try and kiss him before he is ready then you may piss him off. Literally. He may feel invaded, and if the kiss didn’t go well, he may even be a little turned off towards you. There is no perfect time. It may be before the first date or it may not be until you have known each other for a few weeks. Moreover, even if the connection is there, he has to be willing to kiss you. You have to wait for everything the attraction and the willingness to line up perfectly.

Fortunately he will give you signs when he is interested in you physically and ready for the first kiss, and you can use these signs to time the first kiss at an appropriate time.

What Guys Said 1

• be honest and do what comes natural if u think a kiss would be a good start go for it

What Girls Said 2

• Taking things slow? If you want more tell him or show him! He wants to be with you which is good, flirting is good, maybe he's not sure how you feel, if you're brave enough kiss him if not then ask him why he hasn't kissed you make your feelings known

• I have been in this same situations... well long story short he was just taking things slow because he just didn't want to rush with me, an i think its the same for y'all as well