Kissing my forehead?

I guy I've been sort of seeing kissed my forhead whilst we were making out he sort of stopped and kissed my forehead. Then the next time I saw him we were watching a film and before he kissed my lips he leaned over and kissed me so softly and gently on my forehead again. He is always making long eye contact with me and just stares into my eye locking eyes. He's never pressured me for sex we have had other intimate moments but not sex and he's never tried to take my clothes off. Would guys do this with a girl they didn't really like? What does this mean I'm unsure to tell him I like him for fear of scaring him away.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a sign of pure respect and love, I don't think that he would do this to a girl he didn't entirely love, and I think that his lack of wanting sex means that he respects you as a person. I think that if you want to have sex, he would be obliged with no problems.

• So this is not hook up behaviour? I'm inexperienced and wasn't sure lol I've given him oral but nothing was forced and he asked me through out if it was ok and he never did or touched me anywhere i didn't want. If he saw me as just a hook up would he be like this? Sorry to ask thank you

• No, I think that he really loves you, and, you should consider yourself lucky to meet a man who seems to genuinely love you and not think that you are some dumb chick who will be soon forgotten.

What Guys Said 1

• He loves you dear 😊 In a relationship, sex is just a part. Things like these will make the relationship strong.

• He hasn't said anything about relation ship stuff though he's angry with me right now and giving me silent treatment I said something very mean and I'm devastated he will never talk to me again

• Send me a message. Let's talk there. This seems a bit serious.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he genuinely likes you.

• He likes you so much! He's also letting you know he is happy with where you are in terms of your relationship... This doesn't mean he wants or doesn't want sex but enjoys spending time with you and seeing you happy! It's a rare things in guys!