How to find out if a girl is/isn't interested in chatting with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Shorts answers.
    2. Takes forever to respond.

What Girls Said 5

• By asking her point blank. I love dudes who ask point blank questions. I respect that.

• If she puts an effort into conversations that the two of you have. if she actually tries to start conversation with you without you having to say much then she pretty much enjoys your company. when a female tried to unite a conversation with a male constantly 9 times out of 10 she enjoys you. Its also about body language when she is speaking to you.

• You're the only one keeping the conversation going. She doesn't ask you anything, she only answers your questions ^^

• If it's only a one way conversation and she shows no interest in your side of the story.

• Try chatting to her first

What Guys Said 2

• she'll ignore u bro! :-)

• By chatting to her, if she asks you questions back and is friendly then things are cool, if her body language is close and she just say yeah or no then she ain't interested.