Guys, do you prefer girls who like to stay in or girls who are more adventurous and why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Outdoorsie types I like. I do not though like all night club girls bad things happen like cheating

What Guys Said 13

• I'd say the preference comes down to a guys personality. I'm an introvert so I like to stay in, but happy to go out and about as well, I just wouldn't want to do it all the time.

So I'd lean towards a girl who likes to stay indoors, than someone whos a complete outdoors type, but someone who was a balance would work to.

• I like the ones who can enjoy just chilling and doing nothing, but also the ones who are curious about the world around them.

• Outdoorsie types for me, adventure all the way...

• I prefer adventurous girls for the most part, but still enjoy an occasional break as well. I love going out, hate sitting at home so such girls are more compatible for me.

• I like girls who make the first move.

• In between, not party type girls

• I Prefer girls that stay in because they are more likely introverted like muself

• Stay in, I like to get cozy. But I think there are guys with other preferences.

• I like the girl who thinks brodly (who know how to balance the relation and understands)

• I'd like girls that like to go out more than they like to stay in... I am a boring shy homebody so I like to have somebody around I can get me out of my comfort zone

• stay in most i do exercise and go out but i prefer too be inside

• I like girl who are 50/50 with both staying in and Adventurous. There are times when staying in increases a high level of awareness for mind & soul.
    When you are adventurous it is strong for the body and soul and a relaxation for the mind.

You have to balance both and life will reach new heights :)

• Both for different reasons. I would like to have a girl that I can take rock climbing or scuba diving, but at the same time it's nice to have a girl that you can sit down and read a book or play videogames with.