Guys, If you liked a girl, when you wake up randomly at 2;00am would your first instinct be to text her?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i dont want to wake her and i dont want to make it seem like i just want sex (I heard some people see times like that as a booty call).

If i knew she would like it that would be a different story. Then she's probably getting a text i am thinking about her.

What Guys Said 20

• No, if I like her I want to respect her and that means not waking her in the middle of the night for something that could wait until morning. . . unless she had specifically requested that I text her.

• Yep might be he likes you or not but I'm sure that he wants your attention 😊... by the way your eyes are hot as hell n I'm blank with words😶

• Text her? no obviously its too late but think about her? yes that would wake me up every night

• I wouldn't want to wake her and seem desperate. It completely depends on the situation

• I would but only if she texted me as otherwise it might appear too strong, nice eyes by the way

• no it would not, it would be go to back to sleep

• No matter how much i liked her, i wouldn't bother her at 2 am. I wouldn't wanna bother anyone at 2 am for that matter.

• no, its childish.

• No. At 2am I wouldn't expect other people to be awake, so I wouldn't text them.

• but thats just it, he doesn't expect me to be awake yet every morning ill wake up to a text from him at 2;00 isn

• Weird. If you were older I would say it was probably a booty call, but at your age I'm not sure why he'd be texting you at 2am

• yes, its always just a simple hey and i wake up at around 8 and see it. does it mean he's thinking of me orr?

• Well it's 2 am so she's probably sleeping and I don't want to bother her sleeping pattern

• My first instinct would probably be to take a leak, and then probably go back to bed because I wouldn't want to bother her at 2 am

• No, my first instinct would be to try to fall back asleep.

• If she is also there i would, otherwise i would not..

• No, on the contrary, I wouldn't want to wake her up so late. It's just inconsiderate on my behalf.

• Yes just to say your thinking of her
    I no I'd like that

• Possibly not becoz its 2 am

• No. If I really liked and cared for a girl I would want her to get rest just as much as I would want to get rest.

• Unless it was an emergency, no, you shouldn't texting someone at the ungodly hour

• I would say no because chances are she would be asleep and I wouldn't want to wake her up. My 1st instinct would be to text her good morning as soon as I woke up and it was a respectable time.

Now if I knew she was awake, maybe I checked FB and she's online, then yeah I might send her a message. but generally I wouldn't. I would just stay up to 2am talking to her instead.

• Wow your gorgeous

• Thank you :)

• Well i really hope you find a great guy because they would be so blessed to be with you :)