Girls, what can he do to prove that he really loves you?

I know Girls underestimate men's interest, what is your standards of love? what things can he do prove that he's in love with you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember little things about her. Give her small surprises, like stop at her work just to say hi, or bring home her favorite candy bar. Just treat her like she's special, because she is special to you.

• I make such things, I go to her illegally in university while it's not forbidden for non students to enter university, she told me she's surprised to see me, I know a lot about her details. Talk a lot with her "3 hours" while I'm not talkative. When I talk with my friends I end conversation in minutes, she told me after that we don't know each other well, we're not related, no future for us, then blocked me. By the way I don't care anymore about her.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't need him to prove a damn thing. I'm a good judge of character. I can tell when he's being sincere.

• Reassure me of any doubts I may have. Being thoughtful and being affectionate. I want to be the only girl he sees. I want to be the only girl, in he's world.

• I need to feel it.. Words don't express it as well as body language and actions.. Intimacy, care, respect, selflessness.. Etc.. I know a guy loves me by how he makes me feel by what he does and what I see. I question his love when his body language is off and when how he treats me is questionable,

• When he wants to go out together often and holds me close and protectively I think that would be a good way to show me how you feel :)

• this varies from one girl to another

• - Give her a beautiful flower. Tell her that it remembers you of her. Tell her you love her every day. Send her a message 5 minutes after you left her home. Bite her nose. If she is angry grab her and kiss her. .

• For me it's all in the eyes and the simple thing he does for me. If he treats me better than other girls too!

• He can tell me and show me by being affectionate.

• so much complicated word, what actions are you looking for that make you feel that he's affectionate?

• Acts of service. Quality time

• Remembering things she might have said in passing, good communication (doesn't have to be all the time clingy communication but a healthy amount), asking how I'm doing, giving a neck rub/back massage with out me having to ask, and initiating affectionate quality time without thinking of doing that just for sex but because he genuinely wants to spend time with me.

• Spend as much time with me as he can, when i feel bad or good. supportive and caring. best friend but even better lover.