Pansexuality, do you believe in it?

Pansexuality = not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

Would you define yourself as pansexual? Do you believe in it? Do you agree with it?

Anyone dated a pansexual?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• A bisexual is someone who is attracted to both males and females. Pansexuals are "gender-blind", it doesn't really matter if their partner is male, female, mtf, ftm, or whatever else. I like to think of it as being attracted to the soul, and not to the body, but that's just me.
    I'm pansexual. :]

What Girls Said 5

• I still don't understand the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality...

:/

• I'm not pansexual. I believe pansexuality is a thing. How does one "agree" with something so personal. It's not even my business. But I'll say I have no problem with it.

• 1. No. 2. Yes. 3. Yes.

• I believe in it

• I'm not pansexual but one of my best friends is.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm straight. All I think a "pansexual" is, is a bisexual who wants to feel special, so they make up a new word.

But again, I'm "cis scum", so what do I know. Damn me and my being normal.

• Being normal is now a minority so is abnormal, catch up ;)

• I should have been born a few generations back. Tumblr is killing the planet.

• Can't say I disagree.

• I used to be.

• I am far too lazy to be pansexual.

• Anything is possible. But rare.