Anyone ever tried to date someone attending medical school?

I've done a ton of research regarding how busy medical students are. Their schedules are insane! Should I even try?

She also has a LDR who she says she never talks to. He's visiting her this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in medical field and yes, schedule is crazy especially during training. Go ahead, you can try but you have to understand her schedule and dont be too demanding.

• We've been talking, texting, and on SnapChat like crazy the last couple of months. Never met. This week she has five exams. It's the first time that she's been too busy to talk. I'm not used to it. Makes me feel like she stopped caring even though I know she's legitimately busy.

• No. She's really busy and exams ain't no shit. One needs to study/read thousand of chapters to pass and requires A LOT of concentration. so what you can do for now, is cheer for her and pray that she pass her exams and meet her finally in person after.

• I think I'll leave her alone until next week. She has a friend that she has been "kinda seeing" coming from out of town this weekend. It's gonna suck, but I have no choice but to wait it out.

What Girls Said 4

• I am going to school for my pharmacology degree and I make time to be a mommy and a wife... So if someone really wants you they'll make time!

• Nope, I never have.

• @watermelonoma is a med student. Ask him!

I do think they have Time to date. The superior and hot looking ones.

• @watermelonoma
    @courtjester
    @dantesparda
    ask em

• its difficult. med students usually only date other med students

• @Watermelonoma

• I think I would feel more secure if we were already in a relationship. This is going to be a challenge!

What Guys Said 5

• Like other guy has said, med students only date other med students.
    I've tried dating girl who was a non medico but that relationship didn't work out very well because she didn't understand me and my busy schedule and we eventually got separated.
    She thought I should do her some favors like guys from her field, when I was studying and I couldn't able to do that by compromising my own schedule.
    Thanks for the mention @watashiwahanadesu

• not yet but I wanna try at least once.

• I know a couple of medical students, while they are busy, I find that they will make sure that they have time set aside for the people that they care about.

• never... didn't know they r SOOOOO busy though o_O

• Managed for eight months. Haven't spoken to her for a month now, though. Not sure if we're broken up or what.

• For a while, we'd only talk on weekends. Just be understanding of het workload and don't be too demanding. Be supportive, in any way you can.

• *her workload

• What happened?