Girls if you had to pick a trait in a guy what would it be?

If you had to choose one which one would you want to shine!

• Confident and cocky
  • Caring and sensitive
  • Friendly and funny
  • Trustworthy and loyal
  • Protective and athletic
Vice versa also!

What Girls Said 2

• I was really debating between the funny or loyal. Every girl wants a guy that would make her enjoy the time spent with him but every girl would also want a guy whom she knows isn't gonna go out and cheat on her. Which nowadays is hard to find! Having a good personality brings a lot of excitement to the relationship but being able to trust and stay loyal to one another is what keeps it going.

• Your exactly right and that is really what I am is loyal there is nothing in the world that would make me cheat on a girl I was dating its just not me.

• If a girl's main focus for picking a guy is to choose one who she feels will not cheat on her then she shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place because the relationship will not work, just my opinion.

• I stated which one would you want to shine! That doesn't mean if you pick loyal and trustworthy that they aren't friendly it just means that when you see them or get to know them those two traits are the ones which shine the most.

• That was so had to decide between them all

i wanted friendly and funny, caring and sensitive and protective but not too protective, a little confidence is also good just not too much but I went with trustworthy

What Guys Said 0