How to get a boyfriend?

I want real answers on here... So please no telling me that I don't need one, or that I'm stupid...
I've been single FOREVER!! All my friends have boyfriends... What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif It's simple really, find a guy that you find attractive ontop of being single then put claims on him (Call him your man) and if he doesn't reject you... hey he's your man now

• after you've talked to him for a couple of days

• Alrighty then lols well then that's that

• @watashiwahanadesu LOL Like I always say I'm #BOLD and #Weird so yeah it's not meant for your average person ^_^.

What Guys Said 9

• All your friends will also be the first to break up over time over petty drama. It's easier when you finally outgrow puberty and actually can value your partner for the person they are, rather than just jump on their bones as they're the first one to show any kind of attention.

• how old r u? relax... :-)

• Unlike everyone else, I'm not going to give you the you don't need one breach, if you want one, just get to know guys you like better and flirt a bit and see what happens.

• You just have to talk to them. Sell yourself through communication.

• friends all the boy

waow haha

• Your a girl you already have it 100% easier than men.

• Dress pretty and try to grab one's attention.

• Comes when you least expect it

What Girls Said 6

• it's kind of funny how attraction works. it's been proven (and from personal experience) the times i haven't been actively looking for a guy and just let go were the times that guys have approached me. i think that men can sense the desperation or overly focused attention. i know it sounds dumb but that's what i've come to realize!

• I don't know. You have to wait it out. Or start asking guys out.

• Go and talk to boys.

• There is nothing else I could say other than try to approach guys.

• Fuck everyone who says you don't need one they are just miserable assholes in denial. Everyone needs love!!! Go get you a boyfriend honey!!!

• I've never had once so I can't really say