What is your idea of a great date?

Ladies and gentlemen, what do you consider a great date? It can be anything; the way they act, where you go, what they look like. What would make you say "Wow, that was an awesome date!"? Also, doesn't have to be a first date or anything. If you haven't dated, what is something you would like to experience on a great date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated a girl before, so I can't say. (I don't have my license yet, that and there weren't many cute girls in my school, but I got's my permit though, May 28th -soon- I am taking the test. *WISH ME LUCK PLZ*) But my thoughts are maybe go out for a dinner would always be a good first date. I must be frank, my friend from school asked me out over Facebook. I said no. (umm, she's ugly as hell that's y) She asked why not. I told her beautifully-crafted lies as to why not. One of the lies, (though more an excuse than anything else), was that she wasn't my type.

What Guys Said 3

• A wonderful date would be to pick her up at her home, she is dressed in a way that shows she is trying to impress me, we go to dinner at a nice restaurant, then to a concert (either the symphony or a rock concert), then we go back to my apartment and have a few drinks while soaking in the hot tub, and then. . .

• That does sound really nice! Thank you for your response.

• she'll come 2 ma home... and we'll play chess... woo-hoo \O/

• Go out to dinner to a nice (inexpensive) restaurant. During and after dinner, I would want to get to know her better (personally I would prefer to know a girl a bit before dating) and take a nice stroll while talking

• That sounds really nice. Doesn't have to be a first date or anything, could your long time girlfriend/wife and what your idea of a perfect date with her would be. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't care about the scenery. Understanding each other and communicating in a similar code sounds perfect.

• It does sound really nice!