Something special and sexy for my bf? Or even just something kinky?

My boyfriend has had a rough couple weeks so I want to spoil him a little on Wednesday when he got home from work I suprised him with pushing him against the wall and just going for it right when he got home. Yesterday I made it all about him made tons of food bought tons of beer and had his friends over and left for the night. Now this weekend is when I really want to do some fun stuff :p not sure what though! Any ideas are appreciated. We have been together a few years anything sexual or non sexual is welcome. We are a very sexual couple about 2-3 times a day so any way to make that more enjoyable for him would be great thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to go shopping with you. Get into a super busy store with fitting rooms and just go for it. It will be a fun surprise. Otherwise a concert or weekend getaway would be just as fun

• We actually did that a couple weeks ago! Thanks though! I think I will try the weekend gate away I'm thinking of taking him to a baseball game so maybe il just make a weekend out of it :)

• Nice. Keep it rolling

• Will do :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How about you dance for him. Or run him a bubble bath, give him a massage, and then make sweet love.