Around what age do Guys typically feel that they have had enough Freedom and Want to commit?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on many factors, probably upbringing and freedom they've had etc.. some guys feel like commiting as soon as they want a girlfriend some feel like they can't ever commit but get bored of sleeping around.
    Personally i've never like one night stands and feel like a deep relationship is a lot better!
    That's why i have my woman smushing my face right now x)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If they're smart, when they have figured out who they are and have made themselves into a man who can be a good partner. Beware of those who make the commitment before they're ready! They first have to make a commitment to be their best selves, and prove that for awhile. That's true freedom, and a wise man will really explore that as long as he needs to. Then he'll have something to offer a partner. At some point he will realize how much better it can be to join forces with a true match.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Every guy will be ready to commit at a different point and some may never be ready to settle down

1|0
    0|0
  • Now (18) would be nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• late 20's to mid 30's probably, if they want kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around their 20's, they should by then.

0|0
    1|0
  • it depends yeah person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds so depressing, im not even a guy but i dont wanna commit, putting it like that lol
    " enough freedom"...

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally depends on each guy

1|0
    0|0