I think my best friend and I like each other, but How can I tell?

So my best friend is a guy and everyone thinks we are dating. We hang out every single day and tbh I grew some feelings for him. Now here's the catch, he has a girlfriend. Even tho he has a girlfriend, I feel like there are signs we're both into each other. I need to know what the ideal signs are to see if I'm right

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm... when u chat you can always bring up a boyfriend discussion. tell him how you supposedly like some guy, and see how he reacts to what u say.

What Guys Said 2

• just trust your self you can make it, no one is good at feeling expression as girls, you girls have talent in feeling speech, but you have to be smart and use what your guy likes :)

• Well just see if he sometimes thinks that you are more important than his girlfriend.. ask him out. for a drink or movie when you know he is actually going to be at her place

What Girls Said 1

• I think if he really liked you he would have left his girlfriend.