Have you gone out with any Tinder (or any other app/web site) date?

Have you

Was it a good or a bad experience

How did it end

I've only gone out with one guy from Tinder and the experience was good until a lot of things happened. The lad was very decent and never asked for sex or anything. So in my opinion it was very good.

• Yes
  • No
  • What's Tinder?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to know going into it what you do and dont want. And you need to make those things clear early one. If you don't want just a hookup, put it in your profile.

anyway, I am still dating a girl I met on there. We talked for a bout 2 weeks with really natural texting and then I had some of the most natural first dates with her, I think because I felt no pressure what so ever. It has been about 5 months now, still going well! I forget about that app or that that is how we met, people still frown at it though when we say that is how we met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went out with a guy I met on a dating website. Most decent guy I had been out with in a while. Went for a long walk. So ya it was good. Will probably meet him again soon.

• That's great! I had a very good experience myself too, I think it's pretty hard to find a decent lad, as well as a decent gal, on any dating web site/app :/ so I was very happy.

• Yep, I've exchanged numbers with a few others who sounded ok at first. But not too far after texting they start asking about my sexual history and other inappropriate questions. So won't be meeting any of them.

• It always has to be ruined somehow, right? haha

What Guys Said 8

• Nope i've had quite a few 'matches' but I struggle to get anywhere... it's not as popular as it once was so a lot are just old profiles and the people who are still on it seem indifferent or irregular. In saying that i've never really 'pushed' for a meeting, I guess I feel like i'm dealing with baggage.

• I don't imagine me mingling well with some random person lol
    Rita Sobral types ALL THE WAY ANYDAY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BDBCWgiyYM

• My current girlfriend and I actually met each other on Tinder a few months ago!

I'd been using the app for several months to no avail, but she'd only been on it for 5 days.

But that said it's now been just under 4 months and we're still going strong!

• I have gone out with a good number of girls that I met online and have had mostly good experiences

• I don't have much trust in them phone apps, they are big risk of meeting scammers
    on them apps and catfishers, just use good judgement using them to meet guys

• I'm pretty sure the whole point of tinder is just to have sex. There's a reason where you make a decision based off picture only before you even read about their bio.

• Well there's always people looking for sex and then people passing their time, like myself really, but yeah it is the entire point of it

• I never had a single success from Tinder. Guess women don't find me attractive enough :/

• Using Tinder, so far no hits...

What Girls Said 5

• I never have.

• Most want sex

• I've met with 3 outside tinder and one who was already a friend.
    The friend i already knew so it wasn't weird but i also wasn't into him.
    The first guy i started talking to the day after I joined tinder and we've been going out weekly and texting every day for 2 months. I'm not sure how it's going to end because i don't think anything serious is gonna happen but we're both having fun together.
    The last guy i met is really sweet and we have fun and seems like he wants a relationship but it's moving too fast for me so we're slowing it down.
    Both know I'm seeing the other and I'm not sure how it's going to end.
    In order to get somewhat decent guys (because yes most not all are looking for sex) i usually meet them if they go to my school. I don't give out my number right away, i get to know them first and if they just want sex then they won't wait that long.

• Yeah I never give my number right away. I always wait until I know they're actually decent haha and that takes time haha also that way I know they are really interest

• Yeah, I went out on some Tinder dates. It does have a rep as a hook-up app, but it's all about how you use it. If you're clear about what you want and don't want, the people interested will respond. I went out with six different guys. Not hook-ups, they were just regular dates where you get to know someone. Then got exclusive with the guy on there who I really liked. We've broken up since, because he had to move for school, but it wasn't a bad relationship.

• I haven went out with any guy in a dating site but yes form another sites that i wa interested in usually at first i hided my feeling and we met with a bunch of friends with a good excuse we had already one date (just the of us ) but I am still hiding my feeling after 7 years.