When is too soon to move into together?

My boyfriend lives an hour away from me. We see eachother once every few weeks. I am currently in University and will be going into my second year. We want to move in together next year before I start my third year, and we will have been dating for a year and a half. Is that too soon? We both know that we eventually want to get married, I just want to finish university first.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it hasn't been a year yet, it's too soon.

• It would be a year and a half when we actually do move in together.

What Guys Said 1

• I moved in with a random male student I didn't know beforehand. I don't see much of an issue with moving in with your romantic partner regardless of how long you've been together.

• I am currently living with two brothers who are 22 and 25 right now.

What Girls Said 2

• No go for it

• to move with someone I haveto be married but if you want to move before I think the best is at least when you redone with school and had been together for at least 2 years.

• Yeah, I wouldn't want to wait three years to move in with him. Dealing with three years of only seeing him a once every few weeks would kill me. I want to get married when I am done school, not move in when I am done school. Plus I can't do the whole no moving in until you are married. You don't fully understand a person or know how they act until you live with that person. You may not get along when you live together and I would rather figure that out before marriage than after marriage.

• We see each other as much as we can, he's coming up this weekend, but its still hard because I work weekends so I don;t get to spend as much time with him when he comes up as I would like.

• well if you think you are ready to make that step i suggest yowled do it in my case im waiting to be done with school to move to his city not only because of him but yes he is one of the reasons.