Have you ever been hurt so badly you couldn't identify the emotions that you are feeling but you can feel every single last one of them?

long story Short. I like the guy who had a girlfriend ( his girlfriend treated him like crap and she's a total bitch) I wanted him so badly that I let my wants get the best of me I lost my integrity and morals I befriended him anyway lying to myself telling myself over and over again that my feelings wouldn't grow... well my feelings grew. he lead me on for 5 month we only flirted/texted etc we did NOTHING physical if anything it was more of an emotional "fling" all of a sudden to completely cut me out of his life his girlfriend told him to never speak to me again until he listened and now I feel this I feel horrible that intentionally try to wreck someone's relationship because I would never want anyone to do that to me I feel horrible that I can't have him I feel horrible that I still want him I feel horrible that we were forced to leave our friendship In shattered pieces I feel horrible because everything that happened was all my fault I consciously made the decision to put myself in that position and now? Now I can't sleep I tried to eat but I don't have an appetite I can't taste food at all because now who just feels like matter in my mouth and there is an unsettling stomach and my feeling all the time when I speak my voice shakes my heart when I see him I'm cold on the outside but hot to touch and I feel like everything in me has just been drained it feels like someone threw a TV and hit me in the head and I'm just waking up from a coma nd everything still seems like a faded memory I can't believe everything that happened actually happened. never in a million years would I imagine us two.. enemies. I feel like I just want to lay down like a dog and surrender to life. what we had was less than love but more than just a like. is there word for that? can this be considered as heartbreak if we were never in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah... back then in da shitty days... i was gettin hurt everyday... wot a relief i'm not there anymore :D

What Guys Said 2

• i can't feel happyness and joy anymore. only pain and sorrow.

• i wouldn't know that feeling...

never had a girlfriend lol.. i could have one just afraid of getting hurt again

What Girls Said 1

• Ah yes... I am very familiar with those feelings.