Can we date? what would u do in this situation?

I haven't seen her since she was like 8-9 and i obviously was about 11 just considered her as my little 2nd cousin or sothing, but then it's 2015 and i see her an i didn't know it was her, but i kept a good relationship with her dad, grandmother etc but didn't had much contact with her, now the way i see her twerk she's 15-16 now i'm 18 going on 19 but i think i was in love when i saw her an at the time i didn't know she who she was earlier this year and when her dad introduced us as "cousins" she was like "ite" or "whatever" but i felt i liked her, what sohuld i do? even if we date i mean hr dad already says were cousin and i guess because her dad is my mom's first cousin so were 2nd cousins can this work tho? should i persue it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't pursue her... That's weird.

What Girls Said 3

• If it is illegal in your State or country leave it.

if it is legal there is no moral problem with it. relationship between third degree relatives is normal.

you can pursue but if she didn't show any sign of being attracted maybe it is pointless. or maybe it is not. your choice.

• Your 2nd cousins... isn't that shit illegal

• Go find another girl. She is a bit young and related to you so you should not pursue her

What Guys Said 3

• so u r not actual cousins at all eh?

• ok her dad's mother and my mothers father are brothers and sisters, making her dad my mother's cousin so i guess we r 2nd cousins because we share the same great grandparents

• then no... u r relatives don't date :D

• Why not see where she is at u ain't cousins i dont think under the law

• i would kill myself. really i would.