How do I tell my parents I'm dating?

Okay soo I know I'm kinda late in the dating scene but finally a guy has asked me out on a date. he lives in the same area as me the only problem is he's 5years older then me and I'm 19 by the way
also the other problem is I don't have a car so I can't drive to go on this date and this would be the first time letting my parents know this soo any suggestions? please don't judge me

Most Helpful Guy

• Have date close to you so getting there in a cab will be affordable. Be up front with your parents they will appreciate your honesty and give you trust.

What Guys Said 3

• if u don't want 2 tell... u don't ahve 2,... u r an adult.. yo! ^_^

• But the only way I can go is if I have a car to drive and I dont

• how bout a cab then?

• Mom dad i am dating! U should have to explain at 19. Even if u do live under there roof. And dont bring up age period ur 19 start demanding to be treated as such

• Well if you're 19 I doubt they will have an issue with that

What Girls Said 1

• You're 19, just tell them that you have a boyfriend!

• Not a boyfriend just a date..

• Even easier then! Just tell them that you're going out on a date with a nice guy and that's it =]