Girls, would you date a guy you met on GAG?

Not going to lie, there are some pretty girls on GAG but I wouldn't ask one out because itd be weird.
Plus the person could be a fake.

But let's say you were sure they were real, would you? I don't know if I could...

15

Most Helpful Girl

• No - besides all the risks of the internet I just think that meeting someone irl that you have already previously met and talked to a dozen times online just wouldn't feel the same as, for instance, meeting someone at a coffee shop and falling in love with that person - I think it would take all the excitement and the 'love at first sight' effect away.

What Girls Said 14

• Most likely not. If they lived close to me, then maybe. If we skyped, then maybe I'd try an LDR, but most likely not. This is mostly do to the fact that I'm far to anxious to talk to a person long enough on here to establish any kind of relationship or friendship. It's not that I wouldn't want to talk to them, but I'm anxious as fuck about everything, so yeah, most likely no.

• I probably would not.

• Don't trust the images. They're probably just cat-fishing you. I would neverrrr post my picture online. Wouldn't want anyone from real life seeing and also don't feel the need to expose myself to strangers. Most attractive people have lives and don't feel the need to establish one on the internet.

• Date? No.
    Meet? Yes.

• No, never. There are far too many guys he post about wearing their friends as skin suits.

• No. GAG is not real life for me.

• I guess. Can't be worse than TINDER or a dating website.

• yeah why not?

• Because its kind of weird, OK maybe but only if the girl was pretty and interesting based on her profile...

• I wanted to meet someone on here he wasn't fake but it was impossible to meet him

• I don't think so

• I wouldn't because internet is full of creeps

• Depending on the age and what he is like. Sure.

• I met my boyfriend here 3 months ago and were getting ready to move in together. I got to know him met him and he is a great guy he is even good with my kids.