Guys, do u like when girls use parfum?

Guys, do u like when girls use parfum or not? And explain why

And flavors u like at girls parfum-flowers, fruits or candies, sweets, vanila?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfume or legit parfum? Never heard of it.

With perfume, or parfum I guess, I like it when this girl wears a certain lemon vanilla mix. It smells so good, I literally get sidetracked when she wears it. Like we can be talking, she sprays it, and I forget what we are talking about. She knows I like it cause come some days she uses it AND the lotion and I'm just like, "yeah, yeah, yeah." to everything she's saying cause it smells that amazing. This one time she wore a type of fruity cinnamon mix and with the lemon vanilla, I was dying. I love cinnamon, vanilla, the smell of lemons, and whatever fruit that was. I told her never wear it again, I can't focus for shit.

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I do, especially if it compliments her chemistry.

• Not a fan of perfume

• I honestly don't, really, because it's just not natural. And they think some flavors smell good, but they smell awful.

• I don't like perfume at all. I would rather smell the natural you. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and can barely walk gown the soap aisle at the grocery store without my sinuses burning. Besides, women have natural scents that are for attracting a mate. Don't cover them up with perfume.

• Yes. But only a hint. Too much perfume and it is overwhelming.

• I don't mind it, as long as it isn't overpowering.

• I like when they use. It's just a nice touch and I was raised to always have a good one my self, even though I don't really care about dating anymore.

• I like when girls use perfume, because it makes them smell nice. That being said, a little goes a long way. If I can smell your perfume from across the room, you're doing something very wrong. One of my favorite ones to smell is lavender.

• Love perfum but not cheap stuff. And never to much

• Yes, I like when girls wear enough perfume that I notice it, but not so much that I can smell it from ten feet away. I'm especially fond of vanilla. My girlfriend wears this watermelon perfume that I also like.

• i honestly can't get close enough to a girl to smell it.

• Yes I like it sweet , it makes me weak 😍

• Yes I love it when women wear it.

• Yes i do, flowers one good.

• New car smell

• yea but not too much

• of course my best Burberry Weekend for girls amazing

• I love it, but I don't really know why... Maybe because the girls that tender care about their perfume tender care about their entire appearance