Am I wrong for being annoyed that my boyfriend liked a bikini pic of his ex gf?

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a month now. It turns out I know his ex girlfriend (she's just an aquaintance), they dated last year and started talking again this year but stopped when he met me. Last night he texted me saying he liked a selfie she uploaded to fb because he thought it would be funny, I didn't think so but wasn't going to say anything until I saw that he also liked a pic of her in a bikini that she just reuploaded- it was from a year ago from a day they spent at the beach together. Am I justified to be annoyed at this? or am I being silly?

• annoyed
  • silly
  • mad
  • I just wanna see the results
I guess I feel more sensitive about it because he hasn't liked any of my pics yet

Most Helpful Guy

• I put silly. But with a condition.

First of all you need to find out from him WHY he liked the picture. The only acceptable answer would be if he like the style or print of the bikini. Anything else and you are justified to be mad.

What Guys Said 2

• don't let social media but into your relationship is all I would say. I always keep relationship things far from it to avoid nit picking like this, not just you guys too

• just "like"

no big deal then :-)

• I guess I feel more sensitive about it because he hasn't liked any of my pics yet

• just for the record: I also hadn't posted any pics between adding him and when I wrote that comment

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be pretty freaking pissed if my *imaginary* boyfriend did that. So, no you are not wrong. If it was some random girl, I probably wouldn't be as mad. If they were still good friends, I also wouldn't be as much, but they aren't and she's not. So, yeah, I think you're a little justified to feel that way, but I wouldn't let it get to you too much.

• I find it a bit silly but I see where you're coming from.

• I would get mad as well, but if I were you I wouldn't show it to him. Men get turned off real bad of jealousy.

• he told you so don't worry about it.