Do you think that you ignore a guy he will start to become interested in you?

I had a crush on this guy he was not interested (I guess) I wanted to forget everything so I have been ignoring him. Now the only thing he does is to get my attention.

Tbh, I am not interested anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• no... he'll b MORE n MORE nterested... if he's already interested!

What Guys Said 3

• That can be one of the worst things you can do to a guy especially if he likes you. Sure at first it'll usually get his attention but it'll drive him crazy and eventually if it goes on too long, he'll start to resent you and lose interest. If you are still interested in this guy You should stop and show some interest in him. Especially now that you know he's interested in you

• If you like him and ignore, that is literally one of the worst things you can do. Lol how the fuck would be ever know you liked him?

• It all depends, but if he is trying to get your attention then 9/10 times he is interested now which happens a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so.

• Don't waste your time , move on. By doing that you'll be genuinely ignoring him anyway.

• They play a game. Just move on ignore him.