First kiss help?

So I've been talking to this guy for a while, and it's getting to be the time where the whole first kiss thing happens... The thing is, my first kiss was about three weeks ago with another guy i was talking to. It felt totally platonic. not really a spark. The thing is, while i like this guy, there's not the whole "butterflies" and I"m not sure if i want to kiss him. but if he tries, im not going to reject him. I just don't know what to do, and i don't want him to think I'm a bad kisser. All tips welcome, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming this is with tongue. Don't force yourself. If you're not into it, don't do it. I've regretted a few kisses---I was drunk and my friend let me make out with this fat unattractive guy...

My self-esteem was at an all time low for 2 minutes and I almost threw up. But then I got over it.

Avoid this. Don't do it if you don't want to. Just turn your head or push him away.

• I think i want to :)

• Well, then meet him halfway. Press your lips together and your lips will slowly move apart or you'll feel him lick your lips motioning for you to open your mouth. Open and then you twist your tongues around, tying and knotting.

What Guys Said 1

• just let him do da job then... u don't need 2 do anything :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Just go with it. Don't overthink it you meant to do it it will just happen.