Is it stupid to start crushing on a guy I've never met?

I know it may sound silly but I've been talking to this guy online for about two weeks. We've texted, exchanged social media, send each other pix, and talked on the phone; all of this on a daily basis. We're planning to video chat soon. I know it's easy to fall for pretty words but is it weird if you catch some sort of feelings/get attachted like this?

Of course if the video chats go well, we will definitely meet (: It's just exciting because I haven't connected so well with any guy this much in my life conversation-wise. I've never met a guy that texts/talks on the phone this much with me (they can go easily from 1-2hrs๐Ÿ˜…) we somehow have little nicknames for each other already lol.

any personal experience you guys can relate to this? Whether it was online or a relationship that you got into quickly and worked out because of the chemistry

TIA fellow GAGers๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy i've been seeing for 3yrs now. We haven't met physically. I met him on an online game called "Grand Fantasia."We have been video chatting on Skype everyday since we have know each other. He's the most amazing guy I have ever met. Better than any guy i've ever seen that lives in my home town. We do plan to meet up once he graduates college. So atm we are just both working on getting both our lives more put together.

What Guys Said 1

• lol anything is possible. I started crushing on a girl i've never talked to or anything, just seen her picture on facebook and we had heard of eachother from others. Found a way to make it work and meet her and still liked her and everything felt normal. It was very weird.

What Girls Said 2

• you can't help it if you start to have a crush... it happens...
    just e careful!

• OMG NO!! So this kid moved from Texas and he's my biggest crush. I crushed on him since the day i meant him. And we tease each other and great frineds and looks like he might like me too. SO keep the flrit going it might go in the right direction