Guys, How would you like a girl to approach you?

Do pick up lines work? I was curious. And would you feel weird about a girl approaching you and getting your number?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You flirt, I flirt back. It's that simple with me as I flirt with people I'm not interested in all the time. It doesn't weird me out when a girl asks for my number, though I do freeze up in a "thrown off my game" sort of way. Not something I expect, but usually it is welcomed.

What Guys Said 17

• Just 'accidentally' bump into him or something. Get his attention. Then if he wants to go through with it he will probably try to get your number.

• i'd like her 2 gimme some bread 1st... a loaf of bread.. then we'd have a wlk in da park 8)

• Well, I'd prefer the lady to be dressed in some cavewoman-like attire, she'd come swinging in on a vine and knock me out with a wooden club and drag me away... yeah that's how I prefer them to approach me XD lol but seriously sometimes pickup lines work if they are funny... but usually a simple 'hi there' usually works. ;)

• For guys pick up lines work better than they do for girls, remember to just be, you talk about your favorite times in childhood but don't smother him with the pretty dress you bought the other week.

• Yes. That's something guys will remember. We are so used to approaching women and praying we don't fuck up. The reverse of that would be like a guarantee he will text you.

• How would I like a girl to approach me

Flirty eye contact, followed by her coming over, and discretely slipping me her name and number written on her underwear with her lipstick.

One can only dream...

• It has happened to me, a few times came from creepy girlsgirls who just felt ballsy.

But also from non creepy girls and that was usually absolutely cute.

• If I don't know her, I'd personally feel weird.

• Lool with a dirty slap nd she saying hey nigga gimme your number i would fuckin love it... WooOw wish it would hohohoho

• Find something in common, give him a direct compliment

• Nah, it's not weird. Lots of guys like being pursued like that. It's a huge confidence-booster. I wouldn't go with a traditional "pick up line" but say something cute, clever, and flirty to break the ice.

• shy and cute... romantically

• I would make eye contact if we both look at each other I'll start a convo :)

• Once I head "Girls should not approach guys". Do something indirect.

• I love it when girls use pick up lines. It's hilarious and cute.

• The same way you'd want to be approached by a man, right? Just because you're doing the approaching, doesn't mean anything should change. It might emasculate him, but, hey, at least you're doing something about it, right?

• Nope, I think it's perfectly normal and kind of better! Girls get picked up on all the time